In-Person Summer Camps are Underway!
With direction from the Ontario Ministry of Health, we will be taking additional measures to ensure the safety of campers and staff. Measures include, but are not limited to the following:
- Limiting camp sizes 6-7 kids per room depending on the number of households registered for the week
- Each child gets their own workstation (desk, chair, robotics, tablet/laptop, etc.) for the week
- Maintaining physical distancing
- Disinfecting all technology and equipment, surfaces, etc. after meals and before camp starts each day
- Sanitizing hands on arrival, breaks, lunch, and end of day
- Screening out families at start of camp that may have travelled in the past 2 weeks, and also screening kids each morning for illness
- Parents will be required to send students with at least 2 water bottles per day as water-service will be suspended
- Only registered campers will be allowed in the studio
A more detailed guide to our Envision Robotics procedures can be found: Covid19 Safety Procedures
Looking for an unforgettable STEM Camp this summer for your children? We’ve put together a range of Summer Camps that will keep them engaged and having fun all week long! Download our Summer Camp Program Overview for details.
Camps organized into two groups: 1) Summer Explorer I (ages 5-8 yrs), 2) Summer Explorer II (ages 9-13 yrs)
No prior experience with robots or coding is necessary!
Each camp is 1 week, Monday to Friday
Camps begin at 9 am and finish at 4 pm (unless optional Extra-Care is added)
Class size is 6-7 students with 1 instructor per class. Instructors are 3+ year and above college and university students in engineering programs. During the summer we will also have several volunteers on placement from local high schools.
Students will work individually on projects but there are also group activities and games
Weather permitting, we’ll arrange for some outdoor activities at Bishops Cross Park which is next door on the same side of the street
Kids will need to bring their own nut-free snacks for the 10:30 am and 2 pm breaks. Chilled water is available from our water fountain and students are asked to bring large-mouth water bottles.
Camp costs are $385 plus HST (3 & 4-Day Camps are prorated)
Extra Care option is $50 plus HST for the week and extends both drop-off and pickup to 8:00 am–5:00 pm, respectively.
Lunch option for $7 per day (online booing), pepperoni or cheese pizza served daily (please let us know if your child has allergies). Pizza lunch is $6 cash if paid on the day of camp. Each student gets 3-4 squares.
OUR STEM Studio
Our facility is very spacious, light and bright, lots of seating for parents
Wheelchair accessible including classrooms, halls, and bathroom
Street-level with lots of parking, easy and fast drop-off/pick-up
All equipment including robotic, laptops and tablets are new
Security cameras add an additional level of safety and security
Complimentary WI-FI and Espresso, Tea, and Water for parents
Bishop Star Plaza offers great amenities for busy parents including Pizzaville, Subway, Burrito Zone, Li’s Beauty Salon (awesome kids haircuts), Dry Cleaning and much more.
We’re also next to Bishop Cross Park which has a playground and ample green space