Register your child in one of our Lunchtime Programs
STEM in the Class
Envision Robotics will conduct a 60 – 90 minute robotics session in your class to help your students build 21st century skills through robotics and programming.
- Learn about robotics, robots, and what engineers need to consider when building robots
- Gain hands on experience building a robot and programming it to achieve various challenges
- Build problem solving, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration skills
Class workshops from Kindergarten to Grade 8 that align with the Ministry of Education’s Science, Technology, and Math curricula.
- Classes sizes up to 30 kids
- Students work in pairs to complete specific challenges and are encouraged to work together and collaborate, problem solve, and think creatively and be innovative!
- Envision Robotics provides all the materials and robotics equipment to make the session a success and an engaging time.
Envision Robotics is an approved special interest service provider for York Region Catholic District School Board. We partner with schools, educators, and after-care providers to bring the most innovative and engaging STEM programming to students from K – 8.
Complete the form with your schools information and we will get back to you with available dates.
In School Workshop
Offering a Lunchtime or After school program to your students is easy with Envision Robotics. We’ve designed highly innovative STEM programs that cover K-8 and includes robotics, 3D design & printing, video game design, microcontrollers, and much more. We handle online registration and provide expert instructors and all technology and materials.
Looking for an innovative STEM workshop for your classroom? Envision Robotics has designed a wide-variety of exciting and hands-on workshops that align to the Ontario Curriculum. Envision provides all technology, materials, and expert staff to required to conduce a successful program.
Has your school already invested in robotics and/or 3D printing, and need assistance with curriculum development and training? Are you considering investing and are not sure where to start? Whatever your situation we can assist.
Envision Robotics offers full-day and half-day trips to our state of the art STEM Studio. We’re located in Thornhill (John St. & Leslie) and easily accessible from major arteries with amble bus parking. Within our studio students are immersed in a wide variety of advanced technologies and hands-on workshops designed to inspire a love for STEM.