Robotics in the Class
Envision Robotics will conduct a 60 minute robotics session in your class to help your students build 21st century skills through robotics and programming, over the course of 60 minutes.
- Learn about robotics, robots, and what engineers need to consider when building robots
- Gain hands on experience building a robot and programming it to achieve various challenges
- Build problem solving, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration skills
Class workshops from Grade 1 to Grade 8 years that align with the Ministry of Education’s Science, Technology, and Math curricula.
- Classes sizes up to 25 kids
- Students work in small groups of 3-4 to complete specific challenges and are encouraged to work together and collaborate, problem solve, and think creatively and be innovative!
- Envision Robotics provides all the materials and robotics equipment to make the session a success and an engaging time.