Python Coding Class (kids 9 – 13 yrs)
Our Python coding program is ideal for students that have an interest in learning to code with Python, a text-based coding language.
Our Intro to Python (first level) class introduces students to the fundaments of coding with Python including scripts, errors, comments, data types & integers, assigning variables (strings, integers), manipulating variables, converting and swapping data types, data types, if/else, and much more. Students will also create several fun projects as they bring their skills together.
Students continuing on in the Python program will continue to develop additional Python coding experience and knowledge through advanced lessons and projects.
Our Intro to Python program is ideal for students that are 9 – 13 yrs and want to learn Python coding.
- Thursday, September 14, 5:00 – 6:00 pm and 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Instructor-led sessions for students 9 – 13 yrs
- Enrollment limited to 6 students
- Program runs 8 consecutive weeks, 60 min classes with 1 make-up class allowed
- No previous experience required