- Camp is held March 16th to 20th
- Camps begin at 9 am and finish at 4 pm (unless optional Extra-Care is added)
- Class size is 8 students with 1 instructor per class
- Students will work individually on projects but there are also group activities and games
- No prior experience with robots, coding, 3D printing is necessary!
- Two breaks (10:30 am, 2:30 pm) are scheduled and kids are asked to bring nut-free snacks for the safety of other kids
- Extra Care option is $50 plus HST for the week and extends both drop-off and pickup by 1 hour (8:00am–5:00pm)
Optional lunch package:
- Pizza (choice of 2-3 slices of pepperoni or cheese) served daily, $25/week
- Students are welcome to bring their own lunch
- Please let us know if your child has allergies
NOTE: Our March Break is currently SOLD OUT. If you are looking for 1 or 2 days I may be able to accommodate. Otherwise, we hope to see you in the summer!