Laser Engraving & Cutting Youth Class
This program is ideal for students that have an interest in learning about laser engraving & cutting, and, a desire to get hands on creating different projects.
We have different Levels for students to progress through. Level I, designed as an introductory course, includes:
- Learning the basics of CO2 and RF laser technologies and how engraving and cutting is achieved
- Learning the fundamentals of Lightburn, the industry-standard laser engraving and cutting software
- Working on different project each class which includes engraving and cutting
- Tips and tricks to optimize settings for different materials to improve results
- Students will be using a Gweike Cloud RF Laser and and Lightburn software
- Students will run as a cohort with classes starting on New Session starting Monday, January 8th from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
- Enrollment limited to 3 students that are 14 – 15 yrs
- Each Level is 8 consecutive weekly classes that are 60 minutes each. Includes 1 make-up due to illness or other absence. See conditions HERE.
- No previous experience required for the Level I class
- All materials provided and the fees include a materials/software license cost
The cost for Level I is $375 + HST (includes a materials/software license cost)