- Program consists of 6 Levels with 8 Classes per Level (48 Classes)
- Introduce kids to robots and basic coding concepts such as sequences, loops, events, conditionals, and variables
- Kids learn to control robots using dashboards and code using a visual “drag & drop” software
- Students work with our Lego WeDo 2.0 robotics platform.
- Students are introduced to Design Theory Process as a method to think through and solve course challenges plus real world problems they identify themselves
Levels 200 – 600 requires completion of the prior level (contact Envision Robotics prior to booking)