UPDATED: January 1, 2023
We’ve updated our Make-up/Missed Class policy to reflect the current business operating environment.
- Make-up classes apply to our weekday/Saturday program with 1 make-up class permitted for each Level (each Level is 8 consecutive weekly classes)
- A make-ups must be completed within the 8 consecutive weeks based on your start date as we don’t extend end-dates
- With advance notice (at least 48 hours) we will continue to provide parents some flexibility in finding an alternative time for a make-up class
- However, requests to skip a week with less than 48 hrs notice, last minute cancelations, no-shows, etc., will be charged the full rate of their class
- Same-day notice is permitted for illness and must be provided prior to the start of class
- Parents are responsible for scheduling a make-up by contacting us by phone (647-502-6319) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make-ups can generally be scheduled anytime we are open for weekday/Saturday classes
What Happens If Students Miss A Class (with or without advance notice)
- With our after-school/weekend Applied Robotics and STEM programs students work independently on their own lessons
- In the event they miss a class they just pick up where they left off when they return
- There is no designated make-up times as students as students work at their own pace on their lessons
- We ask parents that are intending to be away for more than 2 weeks to give us a call to discuss
Thank you for understanding
- Since we opened in 2018 we’ve tried to provide as much flexibility and be as fair as we can in all situations
- Since March 2020 the operating environment has been a significant challenge and we ask parents to consider the challenges that small businesses like ours face
- In the event a parent needs to cancel a camp or program, a credit may be issued for the value of the unused portion
- A credit may be considered if there is at least 8 weeks advance notice
- If a camp date is available for an earlier week we may be able to shift your child to that week
- We can’t shift camps to weeks later in the summer season
- We allow parents to find other families to take their camp spots (but the economics of that will need to be worked out between the families)
- Cancelations of less than 8 weeks will not result in a credit
- In the event that we need to pause in-class programs due to a mandated lockdown, we pause the program for all and the students will pick back up when we are allowed to re-open again
- Parents have 12 months to use their credit
- We work very hard to ensure a fair and equitable solution for all
- If you have any questions, please call to discuss
- Any personal information collected will only be used by Envision Robotics staff to contact families in regards to program related matters (i.e., follow up on inquiries, class scheduling, etc.)
- Personal information is not shared with 3rd parties for solicitation.
- Credit card information is processed by a secure 3rd party and is not retained nor accessible by Envision Robotics staff.
Do you have a question about our classes?
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!